H1 extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 extension

Hi My husband applied for H1 extension but we got RFE. Out lawyer submitted documents but now we got this message : Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
    On January 4, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number **** **** **** We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by January 18, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. Any one knows what does it mean?

It means a decision has been already made on you case. You need to wait for the decision to arrive by mail to figure out what it is. Sometimes, it could be another RFE.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Same situvation hear

Hi Nikita ,

I am in same situation. I got same status for my h1b in online. What does it mean, they look more details? Can you send me your experience.
      Last edited by Antonise; 06-13-2016, 12:07 PM. Reason: Email address

Comment

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

hi Nikita, my story is also the same, can you please advise me wat will be the next step.

On 06/May/16 i got to know my application got picked and received my EAC16 YYYY X num and status is 'CASE RECEIVED'', same status was there untill july22 & on 22/JULY/16 status changed to ''Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed''

On July 22, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC16147 YYYY . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 5, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.)

Can you please explain me what this status means ? and in google i couldnt find exact info so need your advise .also for my no RFE status came untill now ,straight the status went to Notification was mailed.Does this mean denial chances are more ?? still my employer not yet received any notification mail or copy from USCIS.please mail me if you got any idea on this status ....Thank you

Comment

Update

Originally posted by chowdary555 View Post
          hi Nikita, my story is also the same, can you please advise me wat will be the next step.

On 06/May/16 i got to know my application got picked and received my EAC16 YYYY X num and status is 'CASE RECEIVED'', same status was there untill july22 & on 22/JULY/16 status changed to ''Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed''

On July 22, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC16147 YYYY . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 5, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.)

Can you please explain me what this status means ? and in google i couldnt find exact info so need your advise .also for my no RFE status came untill now ,straight the status went to Notification was mailed.Does this mean denial chances are more ?? still my employer not yet received any notification mail or copy from USCIS.please mail me if you got any idea on this status [email protected] ....Thank you
          Hi,

I am in the same boat as you. I have received the same notice today. I have applied for H1B extension about a week ago. I don't know what it actually means. I am waiting for the notice to arrive. Did you receive the notice yet? what does it mean ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sand_storm44 View Post
            Hi,

I am in the same boat as you. I have received the same notice today. I have applied for H1B extension about a week ago. I don't know what it actually means. I am waiting for the notice to arrive. Did you receive the notice yet? what does it mean ?

Thanks.
            Hi,

Can you please update if you got any update on this, is this an RFE notice that was mailed to you. Thanks.

Comment

Any further update on this.? Was this an RFE? or something else?

Comment

I received this status for my h1b extension rfe response

Hello I my case was updated with this status today "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed". I filed H1b ext, replied to RFE for 2 questions.

1. Submit copy of passport with current expiration date.

2. Evidence to establish beneficiary qualifies for speciality occupation

Responded with appropriate proof. I'm confused what to expect from this status.

Should I expect more proof?

Should I expect denial for?

My education Btech and MS(computers) and technology certification, working from 2012. Please advise.

Comment

hello what was in the notice, what was the outcome of this status

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X