Chances of me getting an RFE on H-1B transfer - Missing Pay Stub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of me getting an RFE on H-1B transfer - Missing Pay Stub

Few days ago, on 01-07-2016, my H1-B application was filed under premium processing, and the application material reached California Service Center by 01-11-2016 Monday morning.

Basically, for the pay stubs, I submitted three for periods ending Oct 31, Nov 15, Nov 30 and Dec 31. I did not have pay stub for period ending Dec 15, so that will be a gap or missing in the application material. Today I got a receipt number for H-1B application.

With the pay stub situation described above, what are the chances of me getting an RFE or rejection ? I am planning to start working very soon from Company B, now that I received the receipt number. Originally, I was terminated ( or told will be terminated ) by my employer A, but technically they kept continuing my pay roll till Dec 31 last year. Now that my H-1B application is already filed, is it necessary and recommended to be safe to ask them to pay me one last time for period ending Jan 15, when I plan to start working for Company B from Jan 18 ? Will this extra pay stub help me in case I get an RFE for the missing pay stub for period ending in Dec 15 ?

Not very sure, my previous employer will easily accept paying me for 1 more pay cycle, but I have hopes, having a good relation with them.
    An faster response is appreciated, based on which I plan to request my employer for 1 more pay stub. Thanks all very much.

Very less chances in getting an RFE.
    Be confident.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X