Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent : H4 transfer issue

Hi,

Currently i am in a crazy situation which need your valuable suggestion/advice.

In my case since my wife H4 was already approve until July 2016(I94) and have valid visa stamp and i94 still July 2016.

But when I transferred my job in Sep-2014. My lawyer did not transfer my wife H4 to my new employer. She was still on my previous employer H4.

Now shes is planning to go India and get visa stamp with my new employer 1797, now we come to know that my previous employer revoked my previous H1B which is connected to my wife current H4. We are not at all aware about this.

Will it be any issue if my wife go for stamping with my new H1B petition which is valid till Aug 2017.

or will it be cause any issue for my visa if we both can go for visa interview together..?

Could you please advice me what is the best option for me and how can i proceed further iam really in very confusion and not to know where to start and how it will be work.

I really appreciate your advice and looking Fwd for your valuable advice.

Thanks much for your time and help in advance..!!

Originally posted by a.mahendar View Post
    Hi,

Currently i am in a crazy situation which need your valuable suggestion/advice.

In my case since my wife H4 was already approve until July 2016(I94) and have valid visa stamp and i94 still July 2016.

But when I transferred my job in Sep-2014. My lawyer did not transfer my wife H4 to my new employer. She was still on my previous employer H4.

Now shes is planning to go India and get visa stamp with my new employer 1797, now we come to know that my previous employer revoked my previous H1B which is connected to my wife current H4. We are not at all aware about this.

Will it be any issue if my wife go for stamping with my new H1B petition which is valid till Aug 2017.

or will it be cause any issue for my visa if we both can go for visa interview together..?

Could you please advice me what is the best option for me and how can i proceed further iam really in very confusion and not to know where to start and how it will be work.

I really appreciate your advice and looking Fwd for your valuable advice.

Thanks much for your time and help in advance..!!
    Technically there is nothing called a "H4 transfer" So dont see why the legal team would have needed to file one for your wife. I dont think there is any issue in going for H4 stamping either with you or without you as long as H1 documentation is fine.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X