Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of employer in H1 visa

Hello

I had H1 visa from previous employer and i have changed my job nd got new H1 visa from the current employer,if i want to go to india in emergency then i have to go to chenni embassy to get my H1 visa stamped,if i want to get visa interview date it will take minimum 3 months so is there any emergency date for this type or is it necessary that i have to go to consulate to get visa stamped.

change of employer in H1 visa

[QUOTE=suzy]Hello

I had H1 visa from previous employer and i have changed my job nd got new H1 visa from the current employer,if i want to go to india in emergency then i have to go to chenni embassy to get my H1 visa stamped,if i want to get visa interview date it will take minimum 3 months so is there any emergency date for this type or is it necessary that i have to go to consulate to get visa stamped.

Comment

u can goto any consulate if you have stayed in US for more than 6 months, u need not get it stamped only in chennai. You can apply for any consulate appointment. Moreover for you to go to India and come back to US for new employer at port of entry your employer documetns are enough you need not get it stamped for sure to enter back to US,but If you want t oget it stamped you can do it in India any consulate...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X