Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB3 to EB2 - What can be solution for me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 to EB2 - What can be solution for me ?

Hello,

I am in US from past 3 years and 2 months (3 years on L1B and 2 months on H1B). I have total of 16 years of experience. 5.7 years with same company and rest with other companies in India.
    I have B.Sc. degree (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry) and then I came into IT field. My employer start process of GC in couple of months. As per my education, I assume I am eligible only for Eb3 category. While my GC will be in process, I would like to do some course, which can make me eligible for EB2.

Questions :-
    1- In order to be able to port from EB3 to EB2, I tried doing my MS in Information Technology but all the universities I have visited either do not accept 3 year bachelor degree and/or require a bachelor degree in computers. Do you know anyone who has completed his/her MS in Information Technology or Computer Science with a 3 year Indian bachelor degree not related to computers?

2- Is it possible to transfer my credits from B.Sc. 3 years (Indian) degree and do another year studies in US so that I can get a 4 year Bachelor degree in US ?

3- In order to apply in EB2 category should the Bachelor Degree and Masters degree be in the same field of the profession ? I mean if I can transfer my B.com 3 years degree and study for another year and get US bachelor degree (4 years) and then do Masters in Information Technology in US (2 years or less), then can I apply for EB2 ?

4- Do you know any universities that accept 3 year Bachelor Degree to do MS in US ?

Thank you very much in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X