Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fresh H1B with new company while the history of H1B extension refused (5 years back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh H1B with new company while the history of H1B extension refused (5 years back)

Hi All,

I am very curious about my new fresh H1B VISA Stamping Interview. This is because i have the history of my H1B extension refused UNDER SECTION 221G (AS PER US EMBASSY LETTER that i got that time, THE PETITIONER HAD NOT APPEARED TO BE ABLE OR WILLING TO PROVIDE QUALIFYING EMPLOYMENT IN UNITED STATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPROPRIATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND VISA WAS REFUSED UNDER SECTION 221G).This case was back in 2011(March).

I am wondering that Will there will be any issue/impact of that history (as mentioned above ) while i am going for my fresh H1B VISA Stamping Interview in embassy?

Can anyone help me on that OR make any suggestion for my fresh H1B VISA Stamping Interview in embassy?

Thanks,
    --Jaips

Originally posted by jaips View Post
    Hi All,

I am very curious about my new fresh H1B VISA Stamping Interview. This is because i have the history of my H1B extension refused UNDER SECTION 221G (AS PER US EMBASSY LETTER that i got that time, THE PETITIONER HAD NOT APPEARED TO BE ABLE OR WILLING TO PROVIDE QUALIFYING EMPLOYMENT IN UNITED STATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPROPRIATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND VISA WAS REFUSED UNDER SECTION 221G).This case was back in 2011(March).

I am wondering that Will there will be any issue/impact of that history (as mentioned above ) while i am going for my fresh H1B VISA Stamping Interview in embassy?

Can anyone help me on that OR make any suggestion for my fresh H1B VISA Stamping Interview in embassy?

Thanks,
    --Jaips

Though you do have to mention about past refusal in the DS-160, but it should not have any bearing on the current H1 visa decision.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Though you do have to mention about past refusal in the DS-160, but it should not have any bearing on the current H1 visa decision.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Yes, i am mentioning about past refusal in the DS-160. Thanks for reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X