Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Transfer

Hi All,

I was working for Company "A",5 months back i changed my job to Company "B" in company "B" they applied for H1B Visa transfer which is currently in progress with USCIS (I received the Receipt number).But now i wanted to change my job to Company "C".So question is can i use valid H1B visa which i have from Company "A" for H1B transfer in Company "C" or is there anything i can do some thing using receipt number which i received from company "B" to transfer my Visa??
    Please help me.

Thanks
    Manju

C can file a cap-exempt petition for you. But whether it will be approved with or without I-94 (extension of status) is not certain, since your current status depends on the approval of B's petition.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H1B Visa transfer

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      C can file a cap-exempt petition for you. But whether it will be approved with or without I-94 (extension of status) is not certain, since your current status depends on the approval of B's petition.
      Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply,i had my I-94 valid till Aug 2016.But current visa status is, company B applied for extension,Is this help ??or i can ask my present employer (Company "B") to change the processing from normal visa transfer to premium processing.Please sugest.

Thanks
      Manju

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X