Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 EAD or H1B

Hi,

I am working on H1B in the states since 2014 and also filed GC in March 2015. Currently waiting for the labour approval and then I-140. My wife used to work in India but due to her current status H4, she can't do much. I am exploring few options regarding H1B for her. The question I have is 1. Do I really need to file H1B for her as I may get I-140 by first half next year? 2. Does H1B really helps in comparison to H4 EAD?

Thanks,

Originally posted by ms81516 View Post
    Hi,

I am working on H1B in the states since 2014 and also filed GC in March 2015. Currently waiting for the labour approval and then I-140. My wife used to work in India and has more than 7 years of experience but due to her current status H4, she can't do much. I am exploring few options regarding H1B for her. The question I have is 1. Do I really need to file H1B for her as I may get I-140 by first half next year? 2. Does H1B really helps in comparison to H4 EAD?

Thanks,
    Hi,

I am still looking for suggestions/thoughts on this. Also I got to know that for H4- EAD Employer doesn't have to abide by the same rule as H1B for minimum wages. Does that mean H4-EAD may get less wages compared to H1B (H1B has a minimum wages policy which every employer must follow)?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X