Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping using previous employer I797

Hi ,

Am on H1 Premium processing now , am planning to transfer it to new employer once it gets approved .

After transfer to the new employer on regular which right now is taking 6+ Months ,

I would like to apply for H4 stamping for my wife at that point i would be working with the new employer and having I797 of previous employer .

is I797 of my previous employer would be enough for my spouse to get H4 stamping at that point , kindly advice .

Thanks in advance .

Regards,
    Ashok

Originally posted by Kandiyaar View Post
    Hi ,

Am on H1 Premium processing now , am planning to transfer it to new employer once it gets approved .

After transfer to the new employer on regular which right now is taking 6+ Months ,

I would like to apply for H4 stamping for my wife at that point i would be working with the new employer and having I797 of previous employer .

is I797 of my previous employer would be enough for my spouse to get H4 stamping at that point , kindly advice .

Thanks in advance .

Regards,
    Ashok
    No. You need approved I797 of employer with whom you are working to get H4 for your spouse.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X