Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please suggest on attending visa interview after h1b amendment

Hi All,

I have attended for visa interview with an internal project and the VO has asked for additional documentation for internal project and issued 221g - White Slip.
    Now I got a project for one of the reputed client and my employer has filed for h1 b amendment. I have Client Letter & Work Order now.

Could any of you please suggest me if I can submit the documents with my new client on the same case number (or) should I book a new visa slot.

Note: During the time of my visa interview the VO suggested me that, additional documentation can be submitted for internal project (or) if I get a project for any client I have to get my h1b amendment.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by kovam View Post
    Hi All,

I have attended for visa interview with an internal project and the VO has asked for additional documentation for internal project and issued 221g - White Slip.
    Now I got a project for one of the reputed client and my employer has filed for h1 b amendment. I have Client Letter & Work Order now.

Could any of you please suggest me if I can submit the documents with my new client on the same case number (or) should I book a new visa slot.

Note: During the time of my visa interview the VO suggested me that, additional documentation can be submitted for internal project (or) if I get a project for any client I have to get my h1b amendment.

Thanks in advance.
    Has the amendment been approved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X