first year on h1b, looking for more options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first year on h1b, looking for more options

This is my first year in the US, im on h1b with my family including kids under 10 yrs.
    I have been doing this job since 2012 remotely and continued the same after coming here. However the current business situation of the company is not very good, that is not the real concern.

my concern is, I am not very happy on this job anymore due to some unexpected happenings in the company and the way the business is turning.

I know I can look for new job and try to transfer my h1b. However, the current employer is my friend too and wouldn't be happy if I leave him/his company at this stage.

I am looking for some knowledge and information here. What should I do. should I stick to the current job? Should I look for new ones? how easy is it to find a new job.

FYI, I am in tech industry and work as a programmer and team lead. I also manage the current infrastructure of the company.

Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

the truth about internet spell cast and how i got my ex back

hello to the everybody out there i am landon rondon from the usa and i am going to tell you the story of a powerful man DR AREWA of [email protected] he is so powerful and respectful and diligent in his services he fulfills his promises always and his works are power as he restored love to my broken home, my wife and quareled over a little matter and it led to break up but i loved my wife and wanted her back so i contacted DR AREWA after i have tried so many ways without avail i told him what had happened and he said that i shouldn't worry that everything is gonna be alright and that my wife is gonna come back to me and love me more he kept his promise and brought my wife back to me he is really a genius you can contact him for help also on [email protected] thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X