H1B 221(G) Blue sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221(G) Blue sheet

I have appeared for H1B interview Feb 17, 2016. Interviewer asked me about my current employer and the new petitioner and also how I got the opportunity. I did explain. He asked me whether I will be working in house projects or client location. It is Client location. He asked me do I have any letter from client which I don’t have instead I provided a document that explains about the contractual agreement between petitioner and Client. Then he talked to my spouse. Then he wrote blue sheet (says 221G) and asked me to send the PDF doc that explains.

“A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.”

He did not take any documents from me and returned all passports.
    Can please someone tell me what exactly it is? What is the chance that I will get my visa stamped?
    S.M

Originally posted by sendilkumarm View Post
    I have appeared for H1B interview Feb 17, 2016. Interviewer asked me about my current employer and the new petitioner and also how I got the opportunity. I did explain. He asked me whether I will be working in house projects or client location. It is Client location. He asked me do I have any letter from client which I don’t have instead I provided a document that explains about the contractual agreement between petitioner and Client. Then he talked to my spouse. Then he wrote blue sheet (says 221G) and asked me to send the PDF doc that explains.

“A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.”

He did not take any documents from me and returned all passports.
    Can please someone tell me what exactly it is? What is the chance that I will get my visa stamped?
    The Blue Sheet is pretty self explanatory. Send a scan copy of the same to your employer and find out if they can provide these documents. If not, then you should find a different client or employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      The Blue Sheet is pretty self explanatory. Send a scan copy of the same to your employer and find out if they can provide these documents. If not, then you should find a different client or employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

There is a mail id specified to which the demanded document to be sent.
      Is there any format of email. How they will be able to related the email with the case?

Since none of the document taken from me during interview , do i need to again appear in person ?
      S.M

Comment

Sponsor didn't get back me

Post 221G , I requested my sponsor to provide required documents. Event after waiting for 6 months i didn't get any support. My approval is valid till Oct 2017.
        I want my pending case to be cleared, visa may be given or not. How to find new sponsor?
        S.M

Comment

H4 visa

My colleague got H4 visa. He is working in government sector. His company don't have eligible to travel on H4 visa type. My question is whether he can take leave for one year on private affair with no payment and travel on H4 visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X