doubt on h1 approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doubt on h1 approval

I attended h1 visa with family at Chennai consulate on 19th feb. They asked very few questions , took my passports and given 'know your rights' pamphlet to read. But they did not told me that visa is approved or rejected. After a day and today also, I verified status in online, it is showing ' issued and in final processing '. Is that means my h1 is approved or still need to wait to get to know exact information. How many days will get to know the status. Am in confusion. Please help me on this.
    Last edited by rkcy81; 02-22-2016, 01:40 PM.

Originally posted by rkcy81 View Post
    I attended h1 visa with family at Chennai consulate on 19th feb. They asked very few questions , took my passports and given 'know your rights' pamphlet to read. But they did not told me that visa is approved or rejected. After a day and today also, I verified status in online, it is showing ' issued and in final processing '. Is that means my h1 is approved or still need to wait to get to know exact information. How many days will get to know the status. Am in confusion. Please help me on this.
    Seems approved. It generally takes a week.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X