Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer in Process

Hi,

Need some help. Presently i am in the process of H1 Transfer, my present employer filed for my H1 Transfer in Sep 2015 and as of today i haven't got any response except for the Receipt number from USICIS. I am as well applying for new jobs, my employer is marketing my profile and all the calls or replies from vendors is that they want on their payroll (w2), please advice anyone - can i go for another transfer to another employer when i am in the process of H1 Transfer.

Thanks
    rathan

Originally posted by rmr16 View Post
    Hi,

Need some help. Presently i am in the process of H1 Transfer, my present employer filed for my H1 Transfer in Sep 2015 and as of today i haven't got any response except for the Receipt number from USICIS. I am as well applying for new jobs, my employer is marketing my profile and all the calls or replies from vendors is that they want on their payroll (w2), please advice anyone - can i go for another transfer to another employer when i am in the process of H1 Transfer.

Thanks
    rathan
    Are you getting paid by current employer as per LCA? Do you have the latest pay stubs?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X