Does my COS H4 to H1B impacts while spouse H1B transfer in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my COS H4 to H1B impacts while spouse H1B transfer in progress

Hi All , I am on H4 visa Status in USA . One of company is ready to sponsor H1B for this April 2016. My spouse got good offer from X company ,If New company Initiate H1B transfer now It may take some time to get it approved .My questions are
     Does my COS h4 to H1B will get impact while h1B transfer is in progress in month of april? I had submitted documents (I 797 and salary slips) of given by Present employer of my Spouse.
     Can my COS H4 to H1B and H1B transfer of spouse can be done at same time ?
     Can I submitted the present documents with receipt number of H1B transfer?
     If I don’t get receipt number of H1B transfer before March Last week ,still am I good to submit the present documents (I 797 ,I94 and salary slips) from present employer of spouse H1B ?
     If H1B transfer gets initiate in month of April get approved or in progress ,does it impacts my COS H4 to H1B approval ?
    Please suggest . Thanks in advance .

Originally posted by hellorkumar19 View Post
    Hi All , I am on H4 visa Status in USA . One of company is ready to sponsor H1B for this April 2016. My spouse got good offer from X company ,If New company Initiate H1B transfer now It may take some time to get it approved .My questions are
     Does my COS h4 to H1B will get impact while h1B transfer is in progress in month of april? I had submitted documents (I 797 and salary slips) of given by Present employer of my Spouse.
     If I don’t get receipt number of H1B transfer before March Last week ,still am I good to submit the present documents (I 797 ,I94 and salary slips) from present employer of spouse H1B ?
     If H1B transfer gets initiate in month of April get approved or in progress ,does it impacts my COS H4 to H1B approval ?
    Your COS from H4 to H1 would be active only on or after 01-Oct-2016, provided you are maintaining valid H4 status on 30-Sep-2016. Is your H1 COS being planned to be filed under premium or normal processing?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your COS from H4 to H1 would be active only on or after 01-Oct-2016, provided you are maintaining valid H4 status on 30-Sep-2016. Is your H1 COS being planned to be filed under premium or normal processing?

"Thanks for reply Raghvi , My H4 status is valid till next year Nov 2017 . My COS H4 to H1B will be filed under Normal Processing .Request you to reply above Questions . Thank you. "

Comment

How about your spouse's H1 "transfer" is that being filed as normal processing or premium processing?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          How about your spouse's H1 "transfer" is that being filed as normal processing or premium processing?
          " My spouse H1B transfer will be filed as Normal processing . If Normal processing impacts my COS H4 to H1B. we will request Company to file Premium Process. Thank you. "

Comment

" My spouse H1B transfer will be filed as Normal processing . If Normal processing impacts my COS H4 to H1B. we will request Company to file Premium Process. Thank you. "
            I would strongly recommend premium processing for your spouse's H1 transfer as well as your COS from H4 to H1.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X