Does COS H4 to H1B impacts while spouse H1B transfer in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does COS H4 to H1B impacts while spouse H1B transfer in progress

Hi All , I am on H4 visa Status in USA . One of company is ready to sponsor H1B for this April 2016. My spouse got good offer from X company ,If New company Initiate H1B transfer now It may take some time to get it approved .My questions are
     Does my COS h4 to H1B will get impact while h1B transfer is in progress in month of april? I had submitted documents (I 797 and salary slips) of given by Present employer of my Spouse.
     Can my COS H4 to H1B and H1B transfer of spouse can be done at same time ?
     Can I submitted the present documents with receipt number of H1B transfer?
     If I don’t get receipt number of H1B transfer before March Last week ,still am I good to submit the present documents (I 797 ,I94 and salary slips) from present employer of spouse H1B ?
     If H1B transfer gets initiate in month of April get approved or in progress ,does it impacts my COS H4 to H1B approval ?
    Please suggest . Thanks in advance .

Originally posted by hellorkumar19 View Post
    Hi All , I am on H4 visa Status in USA . One of company is ready to sponsor H1B for this April 2016. My spouse got good offer from X company ,If New company Initiate H1B transfer now It may take some time to get it approved .My questions are
     Does my COS h4 to H1B will get impact while h1B transfer is in progress in month of april? I had submitted documents (I 797 and salary slips) of given by Present employer of my Spouse.
     Can my COS H4 to H1B and H1B transfer of spouse can be done at same time ?
     Can I submitted the present documents with receipt number of H1B transfer?
     If I don’t get receipt number of H1B transfer before March Last week ,still am I good to submit the present documents (I 797 ,I94 and salary slips) from present employer of spouse H1B ?
     If H1B transfer gets initiate in month of April get approved or in progress ,does it impacts my COS H4 to H1B approval ?
    Please suggest . Thanks in advance .
    Please avoid duplicate threads http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...er-in-progress

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X