Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raju.s
    replied
    Well i had the same question and here what i did understood.

1. If the amendment is pending and extension is filed before the expiry of I-94 the dependency does not apply
    2. Amendment needs to be done before the new location joining date (recall is not at all an good option)

Please do let me know which one did you do premium the transfer or amendment ??

Originally posted by g_2k3 View Post
    Hello,

I filed my H1 amendment in September 2015 when I moved to a new project.
    The amendment is still not processed and I am at the same location and now it is time to file the H1 extension
    So what is the right approach to do that?
    1. Recall Amendment and then file H1 extension in Premium with amendment for the new location where I moved in September
    a. Will doing it this way put my status in danger as the USCIS can claim that an amendment was not filed for the new location in September 2015
    OR
    2. Send a premium letter to get the Amendment approved in premium and then file the H1 extension for this new location
    OR
    3. Any other way

Leave a comment:

• Amendment pending for 6 months and it's time to file H1 extension

Hello,

I filed my H1 amendment in September 2015 when I moved to a new project.
    The amendment is still not processed and I am at the same location and now it is time to file the H1 extension
    So what is the right approach to do that?
    1. Recall Amendment and then file H1 extension in Premium with amendment for the new location where I moved in September
    a. Will doing it this way put my status in danger as the USCIS can claim that an amendment was not filed for the new location in September 2015
    OR
    2. Send a premium letter to get the Amendment approved in premium and then file the H1 extension for this new location
    OR
    3. Any other way

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X