Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can use any of two approved H1 pitetions to work in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can use any of two approved H1 pitetions to work in USA?

Hi,

Currently I am in India working for employer A and never went to USA till now.
    In 2014 employer A has filed H1B for me and it was approved with pitetion end date upto June 2017 and got H1B visa stamping in my passport, but till now I didn't get on-site opportunity with employer A. Later in Feb 2016 I got offer from employer B and they filed another pitetion for me. And that new pitetion from employer B is now approved.
    Now I have two approved pitetion one from employer A and another one from employer B.
    I have H1B visa stamping from employer A valid upto June 2017

Now my questions are:
    1. If I want to go to USA to work for employer B, do I need to go for visa stamping process again?

2. If employer A gives me an opportunity now, can go to USA and work for him using old pitetion?

3. If I didn't join employer B and went to USA to work for employer A, will there be any issues/ problems from employer B?

4. If I quit employer A now and went to USA to work for employer B, will there be any problem from employer A?

5. If I go to USA to work for employer A with old pitetion, will there be any questions/problems during port of entry to USA?

6. I understabd that as per new rules an amendment is required if there is any change. In my old pitetion from employer A it is for one state and now employer A is giving opportunity for another state then an amendment is required I guess.

7. will there be any questions/ problems while requesting for amendment in old pitetion from employer A?

8. As my old pitetion from employer A is still active, how long it will take to complete the amendment process?

9. Do I need to wait till my amendment request approved?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Venkat

Urgent help required, pls provide your opinion

Hi,

Can you please provide your valuable answers/opinions to my queries at the earliest.

Thank you for understanding.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X