H1B revoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B revoke

I have valid H4 Extension with I-94 till 02/17. I have valid H1 from 10/15.

Edit question details
    My question is if my employer is planning to revokes a H1B, can I stay in US on

1. Valid H4 extension and I-94 that is approved with my husband's extension of H1B visa.

2. or I need to go out of US and come back on new H4 visa.

3. or I file change of status from H1 to H4 in USA without going back to my home country

Please let me know which is the best suitable option available.

Originally posted by helpurgent View Post
    I have valid H4 Extension with I-94 till 02/17. I have valid H1 from 10/15.

Edit question details
    My question is if my employer is planning to revokes a H1B, can I stay in US on

1. Valid H4 extension and I-94 that is approved with my husband's extension of H1B visa.

2. or I need to go out of US and come back on new H4 visa.

3. or I file change of status from H1 to H4 in USA without going back to my home country

Please let me know which is the best suitable option available.
    Need to understand few things here. Did you have H4 prior to getting H1 in 10/15 or you got yourself an H4 after getting H1 in 10/15? Was h1 applied as COS from H4?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Need to understand few things here. Did you have H4 prior to getting H1 in 10/15 or you got yourself an H4 after getting H1 in 10/15? Was h1 applied as COS from H4?
      Yes Prior to H1 I was on H4 till sep 15. From Oct 15 I got H1B.

And in the june 15 my husband has applied extension and it got approved in jan 16. So I have approved H4 Extension with I-94.

question is now if my employer revokes my H1B can I stay in USA with approved H4 extension 797 and I-94 or Do I need to file COS or I need to leave country?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Yes H1 applied as COS from H4

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X