No announcement yet.

H1 Transfer - RFE (premium processing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer - RFE (premium processing)

Here is my situation gurus.

Switched from employer A to B in feb 2016. Both A and B are multinational companies. Started working on B based on the receipt number. USCIS issued RFE on 02/18. I was not given proper clarification by employer, what RFE was about. My employer said, it is related to contract agreement. But later i was told they has also asked about employee- employer relationship as well.

So here is the sunmary:

1. H1 transfer filed on 02/04.
    2. RFE issued on 02/18. ( contract agreement, employer-employer relationship i guess)
    3. RFE responded 03/7.
    4. USCIS website updated for RFE response review on 03/08.
    5. Waiting result as of today.

Here are my questions.
    A. My employer provided MSA, org chart, manager letter on company letter head. In manager letter they mentioned, they can't share SOW and PO bcz of client agreement. on the manager letter they mentioned, my roles and responsibilities, work hours, they have right to hire and fire etc, benifits provided etc........... ARE These proofs enough for RFE ??

b. By when i can expect to get update from USCIS, time details are mentioned above.

Thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by ashutosh.ahuja11; 03-11-2016, 03:59 PM.

Originally posted by ashutosh.ahuja11 View Post
    Here is my situation gurus.

Switched from employer A to B in feb 2016. Both A and B are multinational companies. Started working on B based on the receipt number. USCIS issued RFE on 02/18. I was not given proper clarification by employer, what RFE was about. My employer said, it is related to contract agreement. But later i was told they has also asked about employee- employer relationship as well.

So here is the sunmary:

1. H1 transfer filed on 02/04.
    2. RFE issued on 02/18. ( contract agreement, employer-employer relationship i guess)
    3. RFE responded 02/7.
    4. USCIS website updated for RFE response review on 02/08.
    5. Waiting result as of today.

Here are my questions.
    A. My employer provided MSA, org chart, manager letter on company letter head. In manager letter they mentioned, they can't share SOW and PO bcz of client agreement. on the manager letter they mentioned, my roles and responsibilities, work hours, they have right to hire and fire etc, benifits provided etc........... ARE These proofs enough for RFE ??

b. By when i can expect to get update from USCIS, time details are mentioned above.

Thank you so much in advance.
    Was it filed as normal or premium?

Comment

Hi raghvi... It is under Premium processing

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh.ahuja11 View Post
        Hi raghvi... It is under Premium processing
        Dont understand the dates, how come RFE was raised 2/18 but responded 2/7? I think you meant 3/7/

a. The proof may or may not be enough, depends upon the officer.
        b. The clock would have started again on 3/8 so, you would get a response within a few days.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

You are right... Its 03/07. It was typo and have corrected that In original post.

Comment

any more expert comments please ? or anyone else in my situation ?

Comment

H1 Transfer in Premium - RFE for MSA, Emp-Empl relationship - HELP NEEDED plss..

is it true that more and more time USCIS take to respond, chances are high in another RFE or outmost denial ?

Below are my case details.. waiting for update..

Transfer filed in premium, receipt received date: 02/04.
              got RFE on exact 15th - 02/18.
              RFE responded on 03/07
              USCIS website updated to RFE response received on - 03/08
              Still waiting....

as RFE was about Employee-Employer relationship, Contract agreement (SOW, MSA, PO). My company responded with MSA and Manager letter explaining Emp-employer relationship with job duties...

I am extremely scared..if USCIS will be ok in this case... has anyone faced similar situation ? is it normal for USCIS to not respond even after 7 days. on RFE response.. 15 days on premium processing clock are already exhausted by USCIS.

Help me please...

Comment

Every time they send an RFE, there 15 days clock starts again, so 3/23 is under their SLA.
                - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
                  Every time they send an RFE, there 15 days clock starts again, so 3/23 is under their SLA.
                  Thanks Libra... Do you think above proofs are enough for RFE they asked for.

Thanks.

Comment

Title wise the document seems okay, but can't say what is written in those documents.
                    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X