Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help -RFE on H1B Transfer - Employee to Employer Relationship

Hi Friends,

I have received RFE on Employee to Employer relationship. I work on EVC model, my employer has asked me few documents to answer the RFE such as 1) Client Letter on their letterhead 2) Badge 3) Time Sheets on Client Portal 4) Non- confidential email communication between team members. 4) Screenshots with Name on Client's portal.

I have requested my Client Manager to provide me client letter and waiting for his response, regarding the ID badge, my client didn't provided me any badge instead all contractors has only access cards, I used to submit time sheets on Vendor's portal where it has mentioned the Client Name, but never submitted Time sheets on Client Portal, as My Client Manager said it's not necessary to submit to their portal, if it is being submitted to Vendor's portal that's good enough for billing. Last 2 points I have.

So by providing Client Letter, and email communication and my profile on Client Portal will be enough to answer the RFE or what else document we need to make the case stronger.

Please help me, your guidance will help me.

Thanks,

Hi Friends,

Just one update, I received Client Letter on their Letter Head with end date.

Please let me know what else I need to submit in order to make my case stronger.

Really tensed, your guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sandeep

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X