Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g blue card, administrative processing

Hi,

I, along with spouse & kid attended the procedure on 29th February and March 1st

The interviewer asked few basic questions and then asked for client letter I did show him, he asked me that there is no mentions on my job description ( there was one line mentioned though) I did try to explain and showed my parent company offer letter at USA

He asked me to wait with yellow slip
    Nearly after 2hours called me and gave blue card and told me I need not have to come for the interview again and handed me the booklet on know your rights

In the 221g he has checked on only administrative processing & he didn’t even mention weather i need to submit any document

March 14th was my joining date at client place though they have told me that they can wait, but I’ve asked them to wait till 28th March, now time up

Please suggest

Originally posted by HPG2907 View Post
    Hi,

I, along with spouse & kid attended the procedure on 29th February and March 1st

The interviewer asked few basic questions and then asked for client letter I did show him, he asked me that there is no mentions on my job description ( there was one line mentioned though) I did try to explain and showed my parent company offer letter at USA

He asked me to wait with yellow slip
    Nearly after 2hours called me and gave blue card and told me I need not have to come for the interview again and handed me the booklet on know your rights

In the 221g he has checked on only administrative processing & he didn’t even mention weather i need to submit any document

March 14th was my joining date at client place though they have told me that they can wait, but I’ve asked them to wait till 28th March, now time up

Please suggest
    Cant do much apart from waiting for Admin processing to finish.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

Similar case attended on March 1st. Did not hear anything yet. Any updates your side. Your contact ?

Thanks

Comment

Same boat

Attended PA on March 11 & got form 221g. Currently status is "Administrative Processing". Not sure how long it will take to process the case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X