Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 I-94 extension

Hello,

My company processed my H1b extension under premium processing end of last year and it got approved on 28-Dec-2015 and I also received my documents. But I am yet to receive my wife's I-94 extension. I have called USCIS twice and they say they have sent duplicate copy of the I-94 extension to my home address. I am surprised and worried that I have not yet received it. My next extension is due now and my document list is not complete until i get her I-94 extension. Did any one here face such issue? Please advise. What should I do to get a my wife's I-94 extension??

Originally posted by rkb85 View Post
    Hello,

My company processed my H1b extension under premium processing end of last year and it got approved on 28-Dec-2015 and I also received my documents. But I am yet to receive my wife's I-94 extension. I have called USCIS twice and they say they have sent duplicate copy of the I-94 extension to my home address. I am surprised and worried that I have not yet received it. My next extension is due now and my document list is not complete until i get her I-94 extension. Did any one here face such issue? Please advise. What should I do to get a my wife's I-94 extension??
    You can take an info pass appointment and talk to a USCIS officer to discuss the case. The extension receipt for H4 should be usable for filing any subsequent extensions.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H4 Documents

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You can take an info pass appointment and talk to a USCIS officer to discuss the case. The extension receipt for H4 should be usable for filing any subsequent extensions.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      I did talk through my company's attorneys and per USCIS they have sent it twice and I am yet to receive them. Not sure what is happening. When I applied for my extension last year i received a letter of confirmation from USCIS though to my home address.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X