Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Amendment and Extension PP Past 15days

Hello,

Can someone please help me out to understand on what's happening with my case?

H1b Amendment and Extension PP Filed : March 16 2016

Today is the 15th day and I still see the status as "my case was received". I understand that in premium processing there should be some status update with in 15 calendar days but in may case I don't see it happened. Did anyone face the same situation ever?

Same with me.

I have applied for amendment under PP on 24th march and still waiting for the receipt number. I have a travel planned on 13th april to India for H1B stamping.

What I should do?

Thanks in Advance,

Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel19 View Post
      Same with me.

I have applied for amendment under PP on 24th march and still waiting for the receipt number. I have a travel planned on 13th april to India for H1B stamping.

What I should do?

Thanks in Advance,

Rachel
      I received my Approval yesterday. While submitting the application, the address which was given had a wrong zip code so my receipt notice was delivered to the wrong address. My receipt number was generated on 30th of March. My lawyer requested for an address change. I will get the documents in 3 days.

Comment

same with me ..

Originally posted by ssandy55 View Post
        Hello,

Can someone please help me out to understand on what's happening with my case?

H1b Amendment and Extension PP Filed : March 16 2016

Today is the 15th day and I still see the status as "my case was received". I understand that in premium processing there should be some status update with in 15 calendar days but in may case I don't see it happened. Did anyone face the same situation ever?

I have applied for H1 Amendment (PP) on April 7th and still waiting for receipt Number ...

Planned to go to India on 22nd and hoping to get approval before that.

Have you received approval ? Can you please update your status

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X