Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA approval process

Hi,
    I have my approved H1B visa from company A valid till 09/2017, and i changed my another company B in the month of Dec 2014, then i joined to company B in the month of Jan 2015 and they had the receipt notice for one of the project, but that project could not materialize hence i went different project with different location, because of this reason company B filed another petition and received receipt notice this receipt notice filed in the month of Aug 2015, then the second project got completed in the month of Nov 2015 then there was not projects during that time, somehow i could find another project in company C, so company C also have the receipt notice,

Now situation is the receipt notice for company B ---- received RFE in the month of Feb 2016
    also on Company C ---- received RFE in the month of Feb 2016 ---- this was filed with premium processing.

action taken : for Company C addressing RFE and company C attorney asking for the approval notice from company B, but at the present situation i am not in company B any more and i am getting paid by company C.

How to address this type of complex situation. Please let me know if you need any more details.

Mukun

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X