Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate Advise Needed: H1B Transfer and Travel

Hello,

My name is Ganesh, I'm currently in the 3rd year of my 1st H1B and got my extension for next three years approved through the current employer recently. At this moment I have landed in a new job and they are planning to apply H1B transfer for me and will be applying in premium processing in a weeks time. Potentially I expect the H1B transfer decision to be available by 1st week of May and planned to join the new company by 2nd or 3rd week of May. In addition that I have also planned to go to india starting June 2nd for my wedding and return after 3 weeks. Does this mean that I will need to attend interview and get stamping? My fiance will also be coming with me so will there be any important things that I should consider? Also my guess is that I will not be having more than one pay stub from the new company before I travel to india so will there be more risks? What is the best advise you can give me to be on the safer side? Thanks in advance.

Ganesh

Originally posted by Ganesh Rm View Post
    Hello,

My name is Ganesh, I'm currently in the 3rd year of my 1st H1B and got my extension for next three years approved through the current employer recently. At this moment I have landed in a new job and they are planning to apply H1B transfer for me and will be applying in premium processing in a weeks time. Potentially I expect the H1B transfer decision to be available by 1st week of May and planned to join the new company by 2nd or 3rd week of May. In addition that I have also planned to go to india starting June 2nd for my wedding and return after 3 weeks. Does this mean that I will need to attend interview and get stamping? My fiance will also be coming with me so will there be any important things that I should consider? Also my guess is that I will not be having more than one pay stub from the new company before I travel to india so will there be more risks? What is the best advise you can give me to be on the safer side? Thanks in advance.

Ganesh
    What is the expiry date of the visa stamp in your passport?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X