Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer Update for H1B Visa

Hello,

I have applied for H1B Visa this year (For FY 2017) and today employer informed me that my filing fees (cheque amount) has deducted by USCIS. I have my courier (FedEx) receipt only, sent by the employer.

So, would like to know what is the meaning of debit of cheque amount? Does my file number got selected in Lottery?

If Yes, than what will be the very next process for H1B?

Thanks,
    Nishith

Originally posted by nishith View Post
    Hello,

I have applied for H1B Visa this year (For FY 2017) and today employer informed me that my filing fees (cheque amount) has deducted by USCIS. I have my courier (FedEx) receipt only, sent by the employer.

So, would like to know what is the meaning of debit of cheque amount? Does my file number got selected in Lottery?

If Yes, than what will be the very next process for H1B?

Thanks,
    Nishith
    Many many congratulations for getting selected in the lottery!

Next steps include:
    You will receive original docs from the company
    Fill up DS160 form
    Schedule interview
    Get visa stamped
    Book your tickets
    Fly

This is my personal opinion and not a legal advise

Comment

H1-b

Hello,
      I found same, My employer has informed me that my filing fees has been deducted but thet haven't received receipt number yet, so, i want to ask how much time it will take to get receipt number?also, my selection in lottery is confirmed or not...If confirmed than how much chance to passing all stage of processing and getting done with positive news?

Comment

Originally posted by Karan Patel View Post
        Hello,
        I found same, My employer has informed me that my filing fees has been deducted but thet haven't received receipt number yet, so, i want to ask how much time it will take to get receipt number?also, my selection in lottery is confirmed or not...If confirmed than how much chance to passing all stage of processing and getting done with positive news?
        YES! Your selection in the lottery is 110% confirmed.
        Was your application filed under premium processing or regular processing, because the time will depend on that?

Congrats again!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X