Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B never travelled to USA, What can be done next ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B never travelled to USA, What can be done next ??

Hi,

I got H1B stamped and valid from October 1 2016, I have never traveled to USA.
    I got traveled date in 2 weeks.
    2 weeks before one of my team mates who traveled with my employer to US got caught by POE team.They questioned him and after reviewing documents they cancelled his H1B and B1 Visas and banned him entering into US for 2 Years and deported him back to india.
    Then after that he came to know there was another guy earlier who traveled to US with same documents got caught and deported back to india.
    I have verified all the document that he carried,now i came to know I also got same kind of documents exactly(Just name change ) LCA including client letters.
    Now i am very much worried to travel with these set.

So please suggest can i travel with these documents or can I look for new employer and transfer the H1B (I have still visa validity for another 12 months).
    I got project with different client and I am very much worried now to travel with this employer (not to get banned).

So please guide me what can be done here and i am looking for next step that can be taken.

Thanks,
    Aju

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X