H1B 221g and new customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221g and new customer

I am looking for help in the below case.
    1. I was in US with visa approval until Nov 2016. I traveled to India in Feb 2016.
    2. During, I went for the visa stamping which end up with 221g-white slip. My i797 was returned to me.
    3. 3 weeks later, I got an email from USTravelDocs to provide the customer contact details to approve the visa. Meanwhile, due to delay in the project joining, customer closed the requirement.
    4. As a result, my employer asked me to withdraw my DS 160 application. I sent email to ustraveldocs accordingly and have withdrawn the DS160. They responded back with the confirmation of withdrawl.
    5. My employer(same) needs me to travel to another location in US for the new customer on H1B. We have got the associated SOW and Client Letter now.

Questions:
    1. Does my employer need to file just an amendment or does it need the Cap exempt application to get H1B stamped for me?
    2. Logically, this was not a rejection or revoked at the PoE. In DS160, do i need to mention rejection/ case revoked at PoE for the above case?
    3. I am planning to apply for H4 based on my wife's H1. If I have 2 visa H1 and H4 requests in progress at the same time, does it impact processing of either?

Requesting for your experienced suggestion.
    Last edited by pardeshi.avinash; 04-26-2016, 09:51 PM. Reason: correction

Response please

Requesting for the response.

Comment

Urgent : Please respond

Originally posted by pardeshi.avinash View Post
      I am looking for help in the below case.
      1. I was in US with visa approval until Nov 2016. I traveled to India in Feb 2016.
      2. During, I went for the visa stamping which end up with 221g-white slip. My i797 was returned to me.
      3. 3 weeks later, I got an email from USTravelDocs to provide the customer contact details to approve the visa. Meanwhile, due to delay in the project joining, customer closed the requirement.
      4. As a result, my employer asked me to withdraw my DS 160 application. I sent email to ustraveldocs accordingly and have withdrawn the DS160. They responded back with the confirmation of withdrawl.
      5. My employer(same) needs me to travel to another location in US for the new customer on H1B. We have got the associated SOW and Client Letter now.

Questions:
      1. Does my employer need to file just an amendment or does it need the Cap exempt application to get H1B stamped for me?
      2. Logically, this was not a rejection or revoked at the PoE. In DS160, do i need to mention rejection/ case revoked at PoE for the above case?
      3. I am planning to apply for H4 based on my wife's H1. If I have 2 visa H1 and H4 requests in progress at the same time, does it impact processing of either?

Requesting for your experienced suggestion.
      Please respond.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X