• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amarnath Nattanmai
    replied

Originally posted by Potturivasu View Post
    Hi Amarnath,

The same is the case with me. I was given blue slip and was asked to submit documents on 29th feb. But I failed to submit it then and recently submitted on 1st may. I am waiting for the response as well. Let me know if you have any info or if you got your visa approved so that I can calculate my ETA.

Thanks!
    Today I got an email from ChennaiH&[email protected] to submit my passport at Visa Application Center.

Leave a comment:

• Potturivasu
    replied
    H1 b administrative processing case.

Originally posted by Amarnath Nattanmai View Post
    Hi

We came to India on personal emergency and we appeared for interview on 04th April 2016 at Chennai Consulate to travel back to US. Originally I was working at a client location and later on moved to my employer's office through Internal Transfer at US. Right now working for the internal projects from my employer's office. Upon looking at the Original I 129 the VO has asked for client invite. While I was trying to explain I am at my employer's office and in the internal project - the VO issued a blue slip and asked for Client Invite, Project details etc., and handed back the passports.

My employer has sent all the necessary documents explaining the internal projects and approved amended petition with the local office address and other documents on 04/20/2016 and I have sent the same to the mail box that was mentioned in the 221 g blue slip on 04/21/2016. When I checked the Visa Status at this site https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTrack...zCYubaSQI+RA== the status was updated on 04/29/2016 with standard statement.

I have read through this forum and realized that there is no ETA for resolution. What I wanted to know is whether the Status Updates in the website will be changed frequently or that would be static until resolved? My children's education is negatively impacted due to the delays in the administrative processing.

I know that there is no mechanism exists for expediting the process - but do any one has idea about approximate wait times for these cases?

Thanks & Regards

Amarnath Nattanmai

Hi Amarnath,

The same is the case with me. I was given blue slip and was asked to submit documents on 29th feb. But I failed to submit it then and recently submitted on 1st may. I am waiting for the response as well. Let me know if you have any info or if you got your visa approved so that I can calculate my ETA.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Amarnath Nattanmai
    started a topic 221 G Blue slip issued at Chennai

221 G Blue slip issued at Chennai

Hi

We came to India on personal emergency and we appeared for interview on 04th April 2016 at Chennai Consulate to travel back to US. Originally I was working at a client location and later on moved to my employer's office through Internal Transfer at US. Right now working for the internal projects from my employer's office. Upon looking at the Original I 129 the VO has asked for client invite. While I was trying to explain I am at my employer's office and in the internal project - the VO issued a blue slip and asked for Client Invite, Project details etc., and handed back the passports.

My employer has sent all the necessary documents explaining the internal projects and approved amended petition with the local office address and other documents on 04/20/2016 and I have sent the same to the mail box that was mentioned in the 221 g blue slip on 04/21/2016. When I checked the Visa Status at this site https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTrack...zCYubaSQI+RA== the status was updated on 04/29/2016 with standard statement.

I have read through this forum and realized that there is no ETA for resolution. What I wanted to know is whether the Status Updates in the website will be changed frequently or that would be static until resolved? My children's education is negatively impacted due to the delays in the administrative processing.

I know that there is no mechanism exists for expediting the process - but do any one has idea about approximate wait times for these cases?

Thanks & Regards

Amarnath Nattanmai

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X