Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Selected in Lottery, but receipt number not found on USCIS

My Employer's third party lists my status as below:

"H Petition accepted in Lottery. Receipt Notice received. Awaiting adjudication."

When i Search my Receipt num # WAC **** **** * on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do. Below is the error received "My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

Any idea what does that mean??

Originally posted by red-junk View Post
    My Employer's third party lists my status as below:

"H Petition accepted in Lottery. Receipt Notice received. Awaiting adjudication."

When i Search my Receipt num # WAC **** **** * on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do. Below is the error received "My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

Any idea what does that mean??
    Either receipt number is wrong or you just have to wait longer for it to show up in the case status. Try again after a few weeks, if still same result ask the employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B selected in Lottery received 797C and the receipt number not recognized in USCIS

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Either receipt number is wrong or you just have to wait longer for it to show up in the case status. Try again after a few weeks, if still same result ask the employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      H1B selected in Lottery received 797C and the receipt number not recognized in USCIS status check website. Mine starts with WAC number....any idea what might be the case...called USCIS helpline number and they said we cant furnish any information as you are beneficiary call us along with your attorney or employer...and i am trying to reach my employer since then....

Comment

H1B selected in Lottery, but receipt number not found on USCIS

Hi,

Can someone please provide the inputs.

We have also filed the H1b this year April and selected in random selection. when we are trying to check the status in USCIS, we are still getting the message "My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283". I entered the correct Receipt number

Please let us know if any one faced this earlier and then now it is resolved for you

Appreciate if you can share the inputs here. Thanks
        Test

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X