H1B VISA Stamping - Hyd consuate- 221(g) Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA Stamping - Hyd consuate- 221(g) Documents

Hello Experts, I Would really appreciate it if you could please provide any information about my VISA Stamping 221G concerns.

My previous H1 petition was denied and I left USA and I have been in US for past almost 7 years, and did my Masters in a good college. I got an offer and employer filed H1 which was approved under Consulate processing for 3 years. I went for VISA interview and asked questions about my employer, company size and about my masters degree and returned passport along with White 221G form requesting additional documents.

I-797, I-129 plus attachments, Master Service Agreements, LCA and USCIS letter, I had those documents with me but VO refused to look at them at counter and requested to email them.

Do you know what USCIS letter is? Also I know this Admin processing has no timeline, but any of you all came across this type of case? and how long time this might take?

I could really use your help. Thank you.

Originally posted by bob_87 View Post
    Hello Experts, I Would really appreciate it if you could please provide any information about my VISA Stamping 221G concerns.

My previous H1 petition was denied and I left USA and I have been in US for past almost 7 years, and did my Masters in a good college. I got an offer and employer filed H1 which was approved under Consulate processing for 3 years. I went for VISA interview and asked questions about my employer, company size and about my masters degree and returned passport along with White 221G form requesting additional documents.

I-797, I-129 plus attachments, Master Service Agreements, LCA and USCIS letter, I had those documents with me but VO refused to look at them at counter and requested to email them.

Do you know what USCIS letter is? Also I know this Admin processing has no timeline, but any of you all came across this type of case? and how long time this might take?

I could really use your help. Thank you.

Could any of you please provide answers to my concerns.? This is kind of emergency case for me and I could really use any help.

Also, I have below concerns as well -

It is about sending documents to Consulate after I received 221(g) form asking for all H1 related documents. I have PDF files that are huge in size and wouldn’t attach to the email and if I use Gmail, the attachments are saved to Google drive and recipient also needs to have a Gmail account, but consulate email doesn’t. Even if I compress the file and send, it wouldn’t go, as the size of the file is around 65-70MB. Could you please advice for an efficient way? Will splitting the documents help? Even this I guess cannot be sent in one email and may need to be sent in multiple emails.

Comment

Originally posted by bob_87 View Post
      Could any of you please provide answers to my concerns.? This is kind of emergency case for me and I could really use any help.

Also, I have below concerns as well -

It is about sending documents to Consulate after I received 221(g) form asking for all H1 related documents. I have PDF files that are huge in size and wouldn’t attach to the email and if I use Gmail, the attachments are saved to Google drive and recipient also needs to have a Gmail account, but consulate email doesn’t. Even if I compress the file and send, it wouldn’t go, as the size of the file is around 65-70MB. Could you please advice for an efficient way? Will splitting the documents help? Even this I guess cannot be sent in one email and may need to be sent in multiple emails.
      Scan as JPEG , they are smaller in size.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X