X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daggit
    replied
    Originally posted by srisri86 View Post
    ? My career and US life is at risk as I cant continue with my employer at same time unable to make decision on making move.
    Let's not be overly dramatic.

"..The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. If a foreign worker in H-1B status quits or is dismissed from the sponsoring employer, the worker must either apply for and be granted a change of status to another non-immigrant status, find another employer (subject to application for adjustment of status and/or change of visa), or leave the U.S..." Wiki

Leave a comment:

• srisri86
    started a topic Need immediate help for my case

Need immediate help for my case

Hi,

I'm currently working for a consultancy on H1b on full time basis . I get my salary on 5th of every month. My employer did not run my payroll for the month of March and April. ie, for the paychecks I should receive on April 5th and May 5th. I was on bench for whole March month and joined new project in April.
    Now i got full time opportunity, where new employer is asking my latest 3 payslips. My employer did not run the paystub for March. For April month he is planning to run at end of May (instead of May 5th, He got to know about my new opportunity).

My new employer proposed me to file counselor processing for H1B transfer. Would there be any risk in any way if i proceed with this option? My career and US life is at risk as I cant continue with my employer at same time unable to make decision on making move. Please advise on what all options available for me. Many thanks in advance,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X