Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage passport before DS160

Hi,
    I got the lottery pickup for this year. The status is still received. Now my passport is damaged, would there will be any problem in changing the passport? as I have given the current passport number while filing. Appreciate your valuable answer.

Originally posted by h1b_01 View Post
    Hi,
    I got the lottery pickup for this year. The status is still received. Now my passport is damaged, would there will be any problem in changing the passport? as I have given the current passport number while filing. Appreciate your valuable answer.
    You have already filled a DS160?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You have already filled a DS160?
      Hi, No I havent filled DS160 yet. My petition status is in "RECEIVED" state, yet to get approved.

Comment

Originally posted by h1b_01 View Post
        Hi, No I havent filled DS160 yet. My petition status is in "RECEIVED" state, yet to get approved.
        Then you are fine. Fill DS-160 using valid passport at that time. No issues that you gave the old passport detail to your employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Then you are fine. Fill DS-160 using valid passport at that time. No issues that you gave the old passport detail to your employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Hi, Did anyone faced this problem, and went through without any issue in the stamping?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X