Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Extension in Processing as Premium Category and Initiated H1b Transfer

Hi All;

My Current H1b Extension was filled as General Processing in Vermont Center, during Oct 15, 2015. My I-94 Expired on Oct 30, 2015.

As the 240 Day period nearing completion, My Employer has converted my Case into Premium. They have converted it by Yesterday (13th May 2016).

In the Mean Time, my Current Project Client, had mentioned that they would be initiating H1b Transfer for myself - from my Current Employer to Him. I believe they would have already initiated the Process, as they have collected all of the required documents from me. If they haven't started that, they might start it sooner than later, by 20th May 2016.

Will this cause a trouble to both of the Cases. I don't want to loose the opportunity to get myself converted as a FTE, rather than working as a Consultant.

Please let me know, how should i need to proceed further?

Originally posted by maddyind View Post
    Hi All;

My Current H1b Extension was filled as General Processing in Vermont Center, during Oct 15, 2015. My I-94 Expired on Oct 30, 2015.

As the 240 Day period nearing completion, My Employer has converted my Case into Premium. They have converted it by Yesterday (13th May 2016).

In the Mean Time, my Current Project Client, had mentioned that they would be initiating H1b Transfer for myself - from my Current Employer to Him. I believe they would have already initiated the Process, as they have collected all of the required documents from me. If they haven't started that, they might start it sooner than later, by 20th May 2016.

Will this cause a trouble to both of the Cases. I don't want to loose the opportunity to get myself converted as a FTE, rather than working as a Consultant.

Please let me know, how should i need to proceed further?
    Have they filed the transfer in premium?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Have they filed the transfer in premium?
      I Believe So Raghvi...

Not Sure, as I dont have much information on it. I have submitted the Internal Application Form, with all of the Details required and supporting Artifacts such as Paystubs and everything.

I hope they would have Initiated it internally and awaiting for approvals at all internal level management from my Client Manager.

I am having my fingers crossed to have everything as a smooth sailing in transferring my Work Permit.

Comment

Originally posted by maddyind View Post
        I Believe So Raghvi...

Not Sure, as I dont have much information on it. I have submitted the Internal Application Form, with all of the Details required and supporting Artifacts such as Paystubs and everything.

I hope they would have Initiated it internally and awaiting for approvals at all internal level management from my Client Manager.

I am having my fingers crossed to have everything as a smooth sailing in transferring my Work Permit.
        It's your immigrant status, you should show more interest in how it is filed and follow up regularly rather than blindly believing in the employer no matter how big they are.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X