Hi All,
I would like to be advised about a situation I am in.
When I came to know that Birth Certificate is necessary for Green Card application. I corrected the date of birth in my passport as it was different from my birth certificate (I tried to get a birth certificate for the date which was present in my passport, but could not get one) on renewal of my passport. Now I have applied for an amendment for the correction of Date of Birth in my H1B visa using the form I-129. I just want to know will there be any issues in getting the amendment done for the DoB correction in my H1B visa.

Thanks in Advance.