Help required on H1B RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required on H1B RFE

I got RFE lastweek and my employer filed my extension with in-house project. USCIS is looking for

Copy of the marketing analysis for your final software product;
    Copy of the cost analysis for your software product;
    Copies of critical reviews of your software in trade journals that describes the purpose of the software, its cost, and its ranking among similarly produced software manufacturers;

My employer and attorney does not know what to do and how to respond. if anyone has templates for these questions that would be really helpful.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I got RFE lastweek and my employer filed my extension with in-house project. USCIS is looking for

Copies of critical reviews of your software in trade journals that describes the purpose of the software, its cost, and its ranking among similarly produced software manufacturers;

My employer and attorney does not know what to do and how to respond. if anyone has templates for these questions that would be really helpful.
    Your employer and attorney should be the ones who can respond to it. How can someone on a public forum advise you regarding an in house project which only you and your employer know about?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Basically, USCIS wants to know whether your employer really has a in-house specialty occupation work for you as they stated in their petition and supporting letter. The work itself has to be specialty occupation, and it must be immediately available and for at least three years, and they should have enough work to occupy you as well. That's why USCIS wants to see all those documents related to your employer's "software product" to see whether they really and actually make those products and sell.

Law Office of Ungi Shin, PLLC | www.UngiShinLawOffice.com
      Disclaimer: The answer to this question is for general information purpose only, and it is not to be construed as legal advice, nor creating an attorney-client relationship.

Comment

Help required on H1B RFE

Most of the Desi consultancies won't respond to such queries if the project is in house for name sake.

If the in house project is really true, certainly they have enough proofs to respond.

Comment

I am just looking for templates of market and cost analysis.

Comment

hi . did you get this templates . anything can you help with? I am in need of the same.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X