Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the H1B transfer and Process and validity of H1B

Hi Team,

I am currently holding H1B(lottery 2014-15) with the A employer and I travelled to US and worked for the three months and came back to india,Due to the personal emergency and I have not travelled back to US and My Visa is going to expire this sept2016.

I found new employer of B and Iam currently in india and I want to travel back to US what is the best process I can go for?

As per USCIS,H1B petition is for 6 years,But I used only for 3 months,my visa is going to expire on sept2016.how the USCIS will count the days which we are in US? and how they will calculate?

If I travelled after september with the B employer, I need to go for the Visa interview if Iam in india? or before I go to US with the B employer I need to go for visa interview?

Originally posted by chinna_mas View Post
    Hi Team,

I am currently holding H1B(lottery 2014-15) with the A employer and I travelled to US and worked for the three months and came back to india,Due to the personal emergency and I have not travelled back to US and My Visa is going to expire this sept2016.

I found new employer of B and Iam currently in india and I want to travel back to US what is the best process I can go for?

As per USCIS,H1B petition is for 6 years,But I used only for 3 months,my visa is going to expire on sept2016.how the USCIS will count the days which we are in US? and how they will calculate?

If I travelled after september with the B employer, I need to go for the Visa interview if Iam in india? or before I go to US with the B employer I need to go for visa interview?
    Please post questions as numbered bullets. It is easier to comprehend and answer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X