Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping with currentky unemployed in India

Hi,
    I am planning to go for H1b stamping while I am mostly not working out of choice (mid-career break ) and on and off sometimes on contract. Does it affect the interview if i say that I have not been working or I am working with some company with no fixed payments ?
    Whats a better choice ? telling the truth of not working or saying some company name but where i cannot produce payslips etc.

Originally posted by raju100 View Post
    Hi,
    I am planning to go for H1b stamping while I am mostly not working out of choice (mid-career break ) and on and off sometimes on contract. Does it affect the interview if i say that I have not been working or I am working with some company with no fixed payments ?
    Whats a better choice ? telling the truth of not working or saying some company name but where i cannot produce payslips etc.
    Is it first time H1 stamping?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Is it first time H1 stamping?
      i had one 8 years back.

Comment

Originally posted by raju100 View Post
        i had one 8 years back.
        It generally does not matter that one is working full time or not while outside US. For H1 generally the employer's profile in US is what matters most.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          It generally does not matter that one is working full time or not while outside US. For H1 generally the employer's profile in US is what matters most.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X