Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 EAD application bad experience, need help in urgent!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by aaronfyy View Post
    Yes, Just applied for H1 extension PP yesterday.... so anything else can I do now? What should I do after I received the extension result? Call USCIS to update my EAD application?
    You mean upgrade to premium yesterday, as you mentioned H1b extension and my H4 extension on March 29th earlier ?

Technically USCIS is not bound to upgrade your H4 extension as well as EAD to premium just because the H1 extension was upgraded to premium. You can send a request to USCIS only after 90 days of EAD application is pending.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• aaronfyy
    replied
    Originally posted by raghvi View Post
    Was H1 extension applied in premium?
    Yes, Just applied for H1 extension PP yesterday.... so anything else can I do now? What should I do after I received the extension result? Call USCIS to update my EAD application?

Leave a comment:

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by aaronfyy View Post
    I applied my H4 ead with my husband's approved 140 letter on March 7th. My husband's company lawyer submitted his H1b extension and my H4 extension on March 29th. And it has been almost 90 days since I applied my EAD, I haven't received any update from USCIS. My current H4 will be expired in Sep 2016. I am not sure if the H1b/H4 extension application may effect my EAD processing time. I asked his lawyer and she replied NO, It won't effect my EAD application.

I have called the USCIS and the reply is "Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application." That means what?

Anyone has the similar issue before? What should I do now?

Please advice, thank you so much!
    Was H1 extension applied in premium?

Leave a comment:

• H4 EAD application bad experience, need help in urgent!!!!

I applied my H4 ead with my husband's approved 140 letter on March 7th. My husband's company lawyer submitted his H1b extension and my H4 extension on March 29th. And it has been almost 90 days since I applied my EAD, I haven't received any update from USCIS. My current H4 will be expired in Sep 2016. I am not sure if the H1b/H4 extension application may effect my EAD processing time. I asked his lawyer and she replied NO, It won't effect my EAD application.

I have called the USCIS and the reply is "Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application." That means what?

Anyone has the similar issue before? What should I do now?

Please advice, thank you so much!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X