Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Amendment - No client letter

Hi,

I work as a contractor under E-V-C (Employer-Vendor-Client) model.
    As per the new USCIS rule, my employer filed H1B Amendment and got RFE.
    USCIS asked for client letter in RFE but, my client has a policy that they do not provide a client letter. Also, client can not even provide a memo/email saying that they do not provide such letter.
    So, we replied to RFE without any client letter/memo. However, we provided other supporting documents to ensure my work assignment with client.

Its been a month time but, we did not receive response from USCIS.
    What are the chances of getting H1B amendment approved without a client letter?
    Also, my H1B visa is expiring in Sept-2016 and I am planning to file extension within a month.

Please suggest.
    Thanks.
    Aarav27

Originally posted by Sharma27 View Post
    Hi,

I work as a contractor under E-V-C (Employer-Vendor-Client) model.
    As per the new USCIS rule, my employer filed H1B Amendment and got RFE.
    USCIS asked for client letter in RFE but, my client has a policy that they do not provide a client letter. Also, client can not even provide a memo/email saying that they do not provide such letter.
    So, we replied to RFE without any client letter/memo. However, we provided other supporting documents to ensure my work assignment with client.

Its been a month time but, we did not receive response from USCIS.
    What are the chances of getting H1B amendment approved without a client letter?
    Also, my H1B visa is expiring in Sept-2016 and I am planning to file extension within a month.

Please suggest.
    Thanks.
    Can't say whether it will be approved. Why would the client want services but is unwilling to provide a letter to that effect?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X