H1 B Green cared Process document- Educational evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Green cared Process document- Educational evaluation

Hello Everyone - I work for one of the employers in USA and it's been 4 years working with them. Recently they have started processing Green card for me.

Actually I have passed out my MCA in 2004 but I took my convocation degree after 6 years which is 2010. When I have joined this company they have done the

educational evaluation considered my convocation issue date which is 2010 but not the real passed out date in 20014 which is already written in that convocation. But I am passed out in 2004 but convocation issue date is 2010.

So now for the Green card processing they are considering my convocation issue date (2010) but not the actual passed date (2004). And in the convocation it is evident that and clearly stated that i have passed out in 2004 but the issue date is 2010. So initially when I am not aware of this educational evaluation, my company actually started the processing in EB2 for my case. Since then when they started looking at my educational evaluation and questioned me that I may not eligible for EB2 since my educational evaluation certificate and convocation says 2010.

I have all documents , experienced letters which clearly says i have passed out on 2004 and I have been working from 2005. But still my company attorney considering me as 2010 by seeing the educational evaluation and my convocation issued in 2010 and saying that i have to follow as 2010 since it is the rule in USA.

Jyst fyi - I have just finished my paper ad and all. They didn't started my perm yet and waiting on my confirmation.

And asking me to consider the case as EB3. Now they are trying to say that your case will get rejected if we follow on EB2 process since your convocations and educational evaluation says 2010 though you real pass out is 2004.

So my ask here is for Green card processing what all the documents they look for? especially for I-140, Will they only consider my educational evaluation given by my company or also my educational transcripts which clearly says I have passed out in 2004. Can I proceed as 2010 pass out and file the EB2 processing OR has to take 2010 into consideration as my educational evaluation says and file on EB-3?

If they only consider my education evaluation provided my employer which says 2010 then what should I do in this case to process my filing in EB2 without any rejections of I-140.

Or should I ask my employer to do the educational evaluation again considering me as a 2004 pass out. I am not that positive that though they re-evaluate I may get the 2010 evaluation letter again since they are going by Convocation initially.

Please help me on this as I am kind of stuck here and cannot proceed. Please share your thoughts and help to process my green card.

-Kalyan

Originally posted by patibandla.kalyan View Post
    Hello Everyone - I work for one of the employers in USA and it's been 4 years working with them. Recently they have started processing Green card for me.

Actually I have passed out my MCA in 2004 but I took my convocation degree after 6 years which is 2010. When I have joined this company they have done the

educational evaluation considered my convocation issue date which is 2010 but not the real passed out date in 20014 which is already written in that convocation. But I am passed out in 2004 but convocation issue date is 2010.

So now for the Green card processing they are considering my convocation issue date (2010) but not the actual passed date (2004). And in the convocation it is evident that and clearly stated that i have passed out in 2004 but the issue date is 2010. So initially when I am not aware of this educational evaluation, my company actually started the processing in EB2 for my case. Since then when they started looking at my educational evaluation and questioned me that I may not eligible for EB2 since my educational evaluation certificate and convocation says 2010.

I have all documents , experienced letters which clearly says i have passed out on 2004 and I have been working from 2005. But still my company attorney considering me as 2010 by seeing the educational evaluation and my convocation issued in 2010 and saying that i have to follow as 2010 since it is the rule in USA.

Jyst fyi - I have just finished my paper ad and all. They didn't started my perm yet and waiting on my confirmation.

And asking me to consider the case as EB3. Now they are trying to say that your case will get rejected if we follow on EB2 process since your convocations and educational evaluation says 2010 though you real pass out is 2004.

So my ask here is for Green card processing what all the documents they look for? especially for I-140, Will they only consider my educational evaluation given by my company or also my educational transcripts which clearly says I have passed out in 2004. Can I proceed as 2010 pass out and file the EB2 processing OR has to take 2010 into consideration as my educational evaluation says and file on EB-3?

If they only consider my education evaluation provided my employer which says 2010 then what should I do in this case to process my filing in EB2 without any rejections of I-140.

Or should I ask my employer to do the educational evaluation again considering me as a 2004 pass out. I am not that positive that though they re-evaluate I may get the 2010 evaluation letter again since they are going by Convocation initially.

Please help me on this as I am kind of stuck here and cannot proceed. Please share your thoughts and help to process my green card.

-Kalyan
    Normally there are two dates on the degree, one when it was awarded and one when it was completed/final examinations cleared. I would suggest getting an independent evaluation done.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X