Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VISA transfer for the expired H1B (Expired on Sep2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA transfer for the expired H1B (Expired on Sep2014)

Dear Friends,
    I have a question. I have issued a H1B VISA on Jan 2012 and expired on Sep2014 (as per VISA stamp). I also worked in US for 3 months (Jan 2012 to April 2012) and have pay stubs. So can a company B transfer my H1 petition under cap exemption as i haven't utilized my full 6 Years?

Can you also help me to understand what is the average time to get the H1B VISA transfer to company B for my case as H1B VISA stamp is expired and not used full 6 Years?

Thanks in Advance,
    Theiventhiran

Originally posted by urseverdeva View Post
    Dear Friends,
    I have a question. I have issued a H1B VISA on Jan 2012 and expired on Sep2014 (as per VISA stamp). I also worked in US for 3 months (Jan 2012 to April 2012) and have pay stubs. So can a company B transfer my H1 petition under cap exemption as i haven't utilized my full 6 Years?

Can you also help me to understand what is the average time to get the H1B VISA transfer to company B for my case as H1B VISA stamp is expired and not used full 6 Years?

Thanks in Advance,
    Theiventhiran
    Yes, B can file a cap exempt petition, it takes 2-4 weeks if filed in premium , and 3-6 Months if filed in normal processing mode, provided no RFEs.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X