H1 to H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 to H4

Hello. Myself and my husband both working here in H1 for the same employer and since my project is getting over in this location , I may have to move to a different location . I would like now to take a break and go to H4 status , already on my visa the extension is filed in December 2015. Now when I file for H4 , does it create any problem ? Also, later after few months if I decide to work can I get transferred to H1 status . It would be great if some one can also let us know how much time it would take to convert from H1 to H4 and vice versa .

Thanks in Advance .

Regards
    Anjana

Originally posted by anjana1980 View Post
    Hello. Myself and my husband both working here in H1 for the same employer and since my project is getting over in this location , I may have to move to a different location . I would like now to take a break and go to H4 status , already on my visa the extension is filed in December 2015. Now when I file for H4 , does it create any problem ? Also, later after few months if I decide to work can I get transferred to H1 status . It would be great if some one can also let us know how much time it would take to convert from H1 to H4 and vice versa .

Thanks in Advance .

Regards
    Anjana
    Has your H1 associated I-94 already expired?

Comment

It will get expired in sep 2016

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X