Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining employer based on previously approved petition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining employer based on previously approved petition?

Hi

I am looking for some guidance and really appreciate the help. I had 2 H1'B's approved last year each with Employer A and Employer B and last year, I ended up joining employer B. Circumstances have changed and now I am getting an unprecedented opportunity with Employer A, they never cancelled the approved H1-B from last year, can I still join Employer A based on the previously approved petition? What happens to the validity of I-94 because with employer B, we had to file another transfer because my job site had changed so employer B's validity on I-94 extends that of Employer A's I-94 date.

I am trying to understand how this would work or do I need to get employer A to file a new transfer?

Thanks very much
    Getthemsher

Originally posted by getthemsher View Post
    Hi

I am looking for some guidance and really appreciate the help. I had 2 H1'B's approved last year each with Employer A and Employer B and last year, I ended up joining employer B. Circumstances have changed and now I am getting an unprecedented opportunity with Employer A, they never cancelled the approved H1-B from last year, can I still join Employer A based on the previously approved petition? What happens to the validity of I-94 because with employer B, we had to file another transfer because my job site had changed so employer B's validity on I-94 extends that of Employer A's I-94 date.

I am trying to understand how this would work or do I need to get employer A to file a new transfer?

Thanks very much
    Getthemsher
    A would have to file a new I129 and get a new I797.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X