Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Revoke-by employer's mistake & didn't inform me while I am on Project

Hi,
    I am running on my 6th year of H1 & I haven't filed for my GC. I am working for the same consulting company for all these years.

My current petition is valid till Sept 2016 & my HR did a horrible mistake of revoking my application in place of someone else & didn't even let anybody know about.

On 29th June, I found out from USCIS webstie,that My H1-B was revoked as of 19th May. I was working till today (30th June) as I don't know anything about it. My employer got revocation receipt notice & didn't even informed me, until I reached out to them.

Although they are ready to reinstate me for what ever time is left on my H1, I wanted to know my legal rights & want them to make pay for everything.

On a separate path, I have applied for my H4-EAD as well, & wanted to know what are the implication of this revocation on any of my subsequent filing along with H4-EAD.
    As my H1 was valid till 19th Sept 2016, I did put H4 effective date as of 1st Sept 2016, will that make me out of status for that period. What are my options here?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X