I enter US with a B2 visa, I applied for a job while in the US, I was accepted and my employer applied for a change of status (H1B visa), which was approved, but the effective date is a month after my B2 expire.
Question: I need to leave US for that period of time (1 Month), or I could stay in the country for that month until my H1B will be effective?.