Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Waiver Program for amended petition

Hi Friends,

I came to USA in Jan 2016 with employer Y (with new petition valid from 2016-2018) to Texas location. I have not went for stamping while coming for USA as I have valid stamping till Sep 9th 2016 from Employer X(Where I used to work earlier prior to Y)

Now ,Employer Y filed an amendment for Pennsylvania location and My Amendment is in progress and my new amended petition is expected in 1 month.

I have a plan of going to India in October 2016 and attend the stamping along with my wife(My wife got H4 visa from Employer X and it expires in Sep 9th 2016 like me)

Now, I want to book appointment in September 3rd week 2016 and I am planning to give following answers for Interview Waiver Program:

1)Will Provide Visa Category as 'H and L' Visa and Visa Class as 'H1b'
    2)Will Provide Start Date\Expiration Date\Receipt Number from new amended petition
    3)Will Click on 'Add By Name' for Group Visa and provide My wife details with ds160 number\passport number..etc.

Will answer below:

4)Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?
    Ans) //Yes

5)Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?
    Ans) //No (I am not sure on this,but I just provided 'No' as Me and My Wife don't have any problems when I went for stamping for company X)

6)Have you ever been refused a H-1B (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) visa before?
    Ans)//No

7)Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?
    Ans) No (By the time I book appointment, it will be expired)

8)Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?
    Ans)Yes

9)Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?
    Ans)Yes

By filling all the above, it says I am eligible for Dropbox. Is this True? Is my Wife and Me are eligible for this based on above details and Answers provided for Questionnaire?

Please comment.

Hi Friends,

Please reply to this thread as this is very important to me

Comment

Originally posted by kranthikumar03 View Post
      Hi Friends,

I came to USA in Jan 2016 with employer Y (with new petition valid from 2016-2018) to Texas location. I have not went for stamping while coming for USA as I have valid stamping till Sep 9th 2016 from Employer X(Where I used to work earlier prior to Y)

Now ,Employer Y filed an amendment for Pennsylvania location and My Amendment is in progress and my new amended petition is expected in 1 month.

I have a plan of going to India in October 2016 and attend the stamping along with my wife(My wife got H4 visa from Employer X and it expires in Sep 9th 2016 like me)

Now, I want to book appointment in September 3rd week 2016 and I am planning to give following answers for Interview Waiver Program:

1)Will Provide Visa Category as 'H and L' Visa and Visa Class as 'H1b'
      2)Will Provide Start Date\Expiration Date\Receipt Number from new amended petition
      3)Will Click on 'Add By Name' for Group Visa and provide My wife details with ds160 number\passport number..etc.

Will answer below:

4)Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?
      Ans) //Yes

5)Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?
      Ans) //No (I am not sure on this,but I just provided 'No' as Me and My Wife don't have any problems when I went for stamping for company X)

6)Have you ever been refused a H-1B (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) visa before?
      Ans)//No

7)Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?
      Ans) No (By the time I book appointment, it will be expired)

8)Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?
      Ans)Yes

9)Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?
      Ans)Yes

By filling all the above, it says I am eligible for Dropbox. Is this True? Is my Wife and Me are eligible for this based on above details and Answers provided for Questionnaire?

Please comment.
      Does your spouse also have an H4 with same expiry as your H1?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Does your spouse also have an H4 with same expiry as your H1?
        Yes Raghvi ,My Wife has same expiry Sir.Please reply to me whether I am good to Go.

Comment

Yes Raghvi ,My Wife has same expiry Sir.Please reply to me whether I am good to Go.
          Yes, I think so.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Can somebody confirm me officially please ASAP.

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
            Yes, I think so.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
            I need to send emails to my employer
            Last edited by kranthikumar03; 07-15-2016, 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Interview waiver Program

I need to send emails to my employer
              Can somebody help me in this please.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X