Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping with out I797 approval notice copy

Hi,

My Dependent stamping is on 17th july'2016. Meanwhile I have filed my extension on premium last week and will get the approval decision mail before 13th July'2016. But it seems I will receive the Approval notice hardcopy after a week from decision mail. My question is,

- when my wife going for stamping(17th) I am planning to update the DS160 with this new receipt number, Since I haven't received the approval notice hardcopy, is it fine to attend the stamping interview without the Approval Notice copy?

Please provide your input.

Thanks,

Originally posted by cdinesh_27 View Post
    Hi,

My Dependent stamping is on 17th july'2016. Meanwhile I have filed my extension on premium last week and will get the approval decision mail before 13th July'2016. But it seems I will receive the Approval notice hardcopy after a week from decision mail. My question is,

- when my wife going for stamping(17th) I am planning to update the DS160 with this new receipt number, Since I haven't received the approval notice hardcopy, is it fine to attend the stamping interview without the Approval Notice copy?

Please provide your input.

Thanks,
    She needs to carry your valid I797 with her. A receipt will not suffice. If in hurry upgrade to premium.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      She needs to carry your valid I797 with her. A receipt will not suffice. If in hurry upgrade to premium.

This is my opinion not legal advice
      Thanks for the response.

My extension is filled under premium only on 30th June'2016. So I will be receiving my approval decision before 13th July'2016 but I don't know when will I get the approval notice hard/soft copy from USCIS for premium filling. Please let me know if you have any idea on this(from the day of approval decision how many days will it take to get the approval notice from USCIS for premium filling?).

Comment

Premium Filing

Originally posted by cdinesh_27 View Post
        Thanks for the response.

My extension is filled under premium only on 30th June'2016. So I will be receiving my approval decision before 13th July'2016 but I don't know when will I get the approval notice hard/soft copy from USCIS for premium filling. Please let me know if you have any idea on this(from the day of approval decision how many days will it take to get the approval notice from USCIS for premium filling?).
        If you have an attorney, your attorney should receive a fax from USCIS within the 15 day time limit. You can use that as evidence of the approval.
        This is purely my opinion and does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X