Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I94 Expiring in 10 days?

Hi,

Due to some special circumstances and miscommunication my H1B Extension was not filed .My company have some issues regarding SLA slots and look like to me there is less chance to file it in time .

I see the follow option before me when i came into US last time i had old passport which expires on july 28th . So i got my I94 until then .

Say i go to trip out side US like mexico or canada over this weekend along with my wife for couple days do i now be eligbile to enter US (My VISA expires in SEPTEMBER) and get my I94 till september that way i wanted buy some more time for my company .

Thanks,
    Sriram

I-94 Extension

That's correct. Recently I went to Newark Airport to extend my I-94 & I got it. There was another person with same scenario as of yours and they told him to go out of country to get the I-94 extension.

In my case:
    Passport was Valid
    Visa: I have 2 valid Stamping (Old + New Employers). Don't be surprised. I went to India 2 months before and went for stamping. So they did not cancel my previous visa which is still valid September 2016 & got the new one which is valid till June 2017.

Q: Why I got I-94 till Sept 2016 although I have new emplyers stamping till 2017 June.
    Ans: At POE he got confused and based on OLD he gave me till 2016. I went to airport and they corrected.

Originally posted by sriram007 View Post
    Hi,

Due to some special circumstances and miscommunication my H1B Extension was not filed .My company have some issues regarding SLA slots and look like to me there is less chance to file it in time .

I see the follow option before me when i came into US last time i had old passport which expires on july 28th . So i got my I94 until then .

Say i go to trip out side US like mexico or canada over this weekend along with my wife for couple days do i now be eligbile to enter US (My VISA expires in SEPTEMBER) and get my I94 till september that way i wanted buy some more time for my company .

Thanks,
    Sriram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X